To make check-in as smooth as possible, please make sure:
- You reach the airport 3 hours prior to the flight departure time.
- You have all relevant travel documentation on hand, including appropriate visas.
- You comply with all security requirements and restrictions.
- You are not carrying restricted or prohibited items in your check in or hand baggage.
- Your baggage meets the size and weight restrictions as per the standards set.
- You have cleared all your unpaid traffic fines.
a) Check-in facilities and counters:
- Check-in counters are located in the departure hall of the PTB.
- To ensure smooth flow of the passengers, there are 24 check-in counters, which open 3 hours before the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the flight.
- Depending on flight rush hours, airlines are assigned different check-in counters in Zone A and Zone B.
Please note that all check-in counters close 60 minutes before the STD of the respective flight.
b) Online check-in:
For passengers who have completed online check-in:
- Proceed to the check-in counter if you have luggage to check-in.
- Passenger with only hand luggage, may proceed directly to the passport control section and then to departure gates.
c) First and business class check-in – Oman Air:
Oman Air has a dedicated First and Business class check-in counter ‘5’ where passengers are treated on priority basis.